Struggling With 3D Touch on iOS 10? Here’s What You Can Do: The iPhone 7 and 7 Plus versions from the Apple was provided with the pressure sensitive or 3D touch capabilities, allowing the users to enjoy the shortcuts and to preview photos and videos. Although, this one is the great addition of the feature in iPhone, but we have heard from a number of users about the problems with the 3D touch sensitivity. They claimed that 3D touch do not work properly and they have to press hard in order to complete the function.
So, if you are the one struggling with the same problem with the 3D touch in iOS 10, then you would be able to configure it using the following guide.
How to Configure & Fix 3D Touch in iOS 10 on iPhone 7 Plus?
Configuring 3D touch in iOS is a simple process that involves a really quick change to the 3D touch settings in iOS’s settings menu. Here’s how it is done:
- Reach the Settings application your phone and then reach the “General Settings” option.
- Navigate through until you find an option saying “Accessibility” and give this option a tap.
- Part down the accessibility options, there you would see another option called “3D touch”. You can tap the slider button in order to enable or disable it.
- You can also adjust the sensitivity of the 3D touch as well from the bar there. You can choose between the “Light”, “Medium” and “Firm”. If your 3D touch isn’t working and giving you a hard time, try bringing back it to “Light”.
- There’s a testing image beneath the sensitivity bar from which you can test your new settings. Give it a long press and you are ready to go.
Try this simple method out and let us know how this worked for you, in the comments section below!