It is a matter of fact that iPhone has been improving since the time of its evolution and with its ever-changing OS, its other features are also improving. Take the example of its keyboard that has changed drastically over the last several years, however, it is still not in its perfection state.
There are numbers of issues that the keyboard of iPhone 7 can encounter ranging from issues with its predictions to problems with keyboard sounds. Among all, the worst and the most annoying one is the frozen keyboard or the one that simply doesn’t pop up.
If you ever experienced the same or currently experiencing it, you will definitely understand what we are talking about. Fortunately, every problem comes with a potential fix and iPhone’s keyboard does too. We have researched and found to fix the problem. So without further ado, check out the possible fixes for iPhone 7’s keyboard issues.
Potential Fixes For Frozen iPhone 7’s Keyboard
The fact is that even if you are facing some minor issues with your keyboard like problems with word prediction or dictionary, or keyboard sounds, at least the keyboard shows up. However, in a number of cases, users reported that their iPhone 7’s keyboard just won’t appear when they need to type something out. Well, kind of annoying and irritating! Isn’t it? Well, you feel helpless too.
Well, the problem with the keyboard not working might be an issue with the iPhone system that, fortunately, can be fixed using a number of methods. Check them out.
1: A Simple Restart of iPhone
The best and the quickest way to get the problem solved is a simple restart. It won’t resolve the underlying issue with the system but it will definitely be enough for a temporary fix. Just power down your iPhone and boot it back up.
2: Restore iPhone Through iCloud
If restarting doesn’t fix the solution, your next best option is to restore it. You can restore your iPhone by various methods and the one is through iCloud. For this,
- Head towards the “Settings” app in your iPhone.
- Click “General”>”Reset”>”Erase all content and settings”.
- You will be asked your passcode to proceed.
- After entering your passcode, do as the instructions prompt.
- At last, you will find a “backup to restore” your iPhone screen.
While doing this, make sure your iPhone is connected to Wi-Fi.
3: Restore iPhone through iTunes
Either method of restoring your iPhone is via iTunes and for this,
- Connect your iPhone with a desktop that has already installed iTunes.
- Launch the iTunes and click your phone icon there.
- Choose “restore and backup”.
- You will find the contents of your phone in a list from which you can choose which to back up.
- Click “Restore”.
- This process will take several minutes, so you need to be patient.
iPhone7’s keyboard not working or frozen is not a big problem to deal with, but surely it is really annoying. Try these fixes and let us know your results in the comments section below.